THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Christmas Vacation




Coming of christmas ,it was so excited of all people and I'm one of them, especially when the time of vacation because it was the time that i can do all what i want to do. Together with my parents , sister and my brother wake up early in the morning at the four o'clock to spend our time to Jesus and it was so great that we complete the 9th morning devotion of Mesa de Galeo. According to them, if you wish it will make come true. The most awaited time of christmas come, My family are so busy to prepare our noche buena for the celebrating the birthday of Jesus. All of us are happy so much because that 's the time that my father had a good mood to my kuya, lage kasi silang nagtatalo, I don't know why? Maybe, because my kuya has so pasaway. You know what, I see my mother cry,maybe its just a tears of joy because she see that her family ay nagkakabati. On December 30, I was join the party of youth organization held in beach resort at Tagum City. I was so enjoy because I join the play just like Jumping Rope,Volleyball, Train-train. I was join also the dance compitation with my cousin and luckily we won, we got a second price. We had a bunding with my cousin also, we meet my textmate and she introduce her boyfriend to me. I spend my time also to my boyfriend at the cellphone only, maybe because it too far. At this moment, I am very very happy and I was very thankful to god so much to the blessings that he give to me..

0 comments: